Would you be up for a wine cocktail this afternoon?
What would you like?
- 1 yellow peach
- 1 yellow nectarine
- 1 white nectarine
- 3 x 160 ml good white wine - I used semillion sauv blanc
- handful of ice cubes
- berries - ½ dozen strawberries
- handful of blueberries
- (I don't have any ice, and in fact it doesn't really need it!)
- break apart peaches and nectarines and put in blender
- add 3 x 150 glasses of classic white wine
- cut up ½ punnet of strawberries and add half a punnet of blueberries
- blend on high until combined, with flecks of berries in
What I love about this RECIPE is the fact that it generates 1:L of beverage, which surely should take some time to drink, but with just 3 standard drinks of white wine.
Diluting the alcohol
I have always liked to dilute alcohol, that way your body can process it as you drink it. Three standard drinks, , , and sipping it, , , should take a while!!
The kind of crunch (it is not really a crunch)
but the texture of the fruit is lovely. I think this is why it is important not to blend TOO much, because, then, you get the grigt and skins of the fruits/ as well as the flecked colour of all the different fruits.
Packs a vitamin C punch, and is absolutely luscious. . .
It has the makings of a lovely evening! 🙂 Bon appetite@! xxo